The Circus building comes from the deep restructuring of the old infrastructure “Circus Arts National School”, in order to comply to the stardards.
Completely renewed and enhanced, it consists of a central body where the rooms are located, 2 dance halls, 1 small weight room, 1 meeting room and bar.
The dining restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner is located on the ground floor and is not equipped for celiacs.
There is a large gym between the central building and the West Park: the Circus gym (600 square meters), open all year round; it is the venue for acrobatic national team training sessions.
The Circus is open all year long as it has a heating system. It is therefore ideal for sports, parish, youth and artistic / cultural groups, as well as for school and tourist trips.
FOR YOUR COMFORT
- Rooms with bathroom and shower
- Garden with Gazebo
- Beach 80 meters away
FOR YOUR LEISURE TIME
- Billiards (at Oasi)
- Table tennis
- Beach Volleyball Camp (at Oasi)
- Bocce Field (at Oasi)
- 2 sets of elastic trampolines (4 trampolines x each set)
- Climbing Wall (at Oasi)
- Adventure Park (at Oasi)
- Beach Tennis and Beach Soccer Fields are available at the seaside resort adjacent to Villa Celeste (managed by an external organization)
- Specialized gyms and dance halls reserved for affiliated athletes (not open to private people)
- Weight Room
- Swimming pool (at Accademia)
- Pool changing rooms
- Outdoor showers and toilets
- Meeting room
- Private beach
- Infirmary and doctor in the evening (at Oasi)
- Restaurant NOT equipped for Celiacs